Sunday 2 June 2013

Cat-sitting

Cat-sitting is a deeply uninspiring thing, and if you were considering it as a potential career my only advice is not to. However, I am sitting on a gorgeous terrace overlooking a small town in the outskirts of Paris with the last of a bottle of wine and the moon somewhere in the sky, so I suppose it does have some perks.

This morning was spent with A as per usual, and all went quite charmingly to plan - his work is neater than ever and a break of five minutes in the middle when he started to become a little fragmented helped him to refocus. The next few months are going to be difficult, with him traveling across the world for tournaments - some people have terribly hard lives, you know - and me traveling across the pond because Mary had the foresight to be born in America.

Aside from that, it's been a very relaxing day - putting out feelers here and there and watching a couple of things develop in the news, but aside from that quiet and deeply uninteresting. I wish I could offer more but sadly that's all there is to offer.

I will say, though, that if you wish to be made hideously jealous of what a marvelous boyfriend I am, you can click here to see where I'm taking my lady love on her last day. It's a secret, mind, so don't tell her.

Right. I've got an early morning tomorrow, so I must bid you good night. I have a hellish commute of almost a mile tomorrow, and I confess I don't know how people cope. I truly don't.

Oh, and more bad news. Apparently you have to be a "recognised actor" before being cast as The Doctor. Honestly, it's like they don't want me.

No comments:

Post a Comment