Sunday 24 March 2013

Le Havre (will be postponed)

What an extraordinarily long weekend.

I set out at 7am yesterday and wound up back here at 8pm.

Along the way I saw a very interesting square church, met three more Americans, experienced jello shots (I don't recommend them) and watched Les Intouchables, which I would recommend to everyone.

Despite the length of the weekend and the many things I could consequently talk about, I'm afraid it will have to wait, because I'm about to fall asleep on my laptop.

This might improve the quality of my content, but would also make my face look odd.

I will say that it was a joy; that there was a restaurant, a small portion of chips, the triumph of new friendships over British awkwardness and a moment of total awkwardness that I think you'll all enjoy.

Kate has the most beautiful laugh in the world.
I will write about it tomorrow but for now - I have my press release to polish before it goes away tomorrow. In the meantime here's a couple of pictures to sate your hunger for my news.

Hôtel de Ville




Metallic flamingos. A very rare sighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment