Thursday 30 May 2013

The unbearable lightness of being (the only under-25 on the staff team)

.

Ow.

Ow.

Ow ow.

Ow ow ow.

Ow ow ow ow ow.

When I used lightness in the title, I probably should have used another word. Agony, perhaps. The fact is that I am absolutely not as fit as I used to be, and apparently running around for three hours is now just about enough to kill me. This is kind of disappointing, but it's a sign that I now absolutely have to crack on with some gym time. When I'm home. Obviously.

Touch rugby, football, human table football (don't ask) and sumo wrestling made up my afternoon, and feeling sore and drinking soup rounded out the evening. The morning was given over to some very disappointing news. While the news was terrible, it gave me time to work on some other projects, and takes a weight off my shoulders one way or another.

I'd love to write more but I need to stretch, crawl into bed, and try to avoid getting up tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment